What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On to some Plum Cake in the Brackner Antique Micro-blast Poker, I like to call this the bowing poker. :) It's the middle pipe.

8497752025_766b1e26f4_c.jpg

Amphora Red in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...followed by PA...now, 5 Brothers in a L'Antra rustic billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/549]
my_l_a12.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Lane's BLWB... :cheers:

BE WELL...SMOKE WELL...

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Old Companion in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Having my third bowl of the day, my second of Dunhill Flake in a GBD Virgin pot with a replacement clr. Perspex sb bit. This is definately an "all day" Va mmmmmmm :twisted:

1st try of Gawith Grousemore, in a medium Servi meer Egg

edit: a bit like smoking a Ludens Honey-Lemon cough drop!

Union square in a smooth Ascorti-Radice Caminetto "Pesaro Billiard." :heart:

:face:

Just finished my 4th bowl of Dunhill Flake for the day. This one was in a BBB Sterling Silver pot I got when I got back from 'nam in '70. Gonna have a bowl of Royal yacht in one of my Dunhill Pots I bought back in the early '70s after dinner Va's rule :twisted:

Early Morning Pipe in a Peterson 302 system pipe for the drive to work this morning. Home now and just loaded some Luxury Bulls Eye Flake in the Brebbia

FVF in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.

Ok, so bowl #3 of Half and Half....I feel sick. My tongue hurts.

I'm a little put off that the stuff seems to stay lit all by itself. Not sure how to feel about that.

Remainder of this pouch is going to someone else.

Enjoyed some Kajun Kake in the von Erck followed by some Red Carpet in the Fritz Becker.

8399031225_5ae68e5469_b.jpg

8400110608_74ef1b77ca_c.jpg

FVF in the Askwith Morta for the last pipe of the day with some Bromely's Estate Tea in the Pusser's Mug.

8576971307_583168f052_b.jpg

Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

Angler's Dream in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main.

Status
Not open for further replies.