What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Just finishing up on some G.L. Pease Quiet Nights in a Pete System 313.

Might have either a repeat performance of Quiet Nights but McC Arcadia is calling my name pretty loudly. Either way it will be my last pipe of the night so....

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Good night, sleep tight,
Don't let the bedbugs bite,
Wake up bright
In the morning light
To do what's right
With all your might.

Penzance in a lattice meerschaum Canadian, The fresh stuff is definitely not as yummy as the aged :!:

H&H Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo in a Pauls Cayuga Rhodesian.

Final smoke of the day/night/morning is Old Companion in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

...early AM....Drum Halfzware Shag...now, R. McConnell Special London in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Bali Shag... :cheers:

The last of a pouch of Carter Hall, with just a touch of CD to fill the Viking Rhodesian

Astley's No.99, in a Ser Jac Oom Paul.
Earl Grey on the side.

Brigadier Black Waterloo in a bent 2013 Rekamepip Rock Cob.

Decided to have some dessert before lunch today !! Just lit a bowl of Blackwoods Flake in one of my Charatan Special pots. Don't smoke this everyday as it's a treat to be savored :twisted:

Dunbar in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

2008 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Bulk 2009 FVF in an LL-restemmed Bewlay "Special" billiard. But it's only been jarred four years & simply isn't ready to smoke yet, if it will ever be :|

(Traded Mr. E the last of the good stuff :) ).

:face:

My last bit of Embarcadero in an Ashton Sovereign XX Bulldog.

:cry: I want another tin!

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Luxury Navy Flake in a smooth Brigham #57 and then Bob's Chocolate Flake in a MM Missou. I love these flakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.