What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia Spice in a 1970s smooth straight grain Savinelli Oom Paul Non Pareil 9504.

Well brought the boy out for his early constitutional while sipping on a large cuppa Khave, strong and black. Smoking a DTG of Plum Cake in the no name cob, another large cuppa of black and strong while parlaying these thoughts.

Toodled to the beach in the SL500 listening to the three tenors sipping on the Ascorti filled with AoTM watching the sun rise in the US a large cuppa black by my side.

Finished the Ascorti 1/4 bent bulldog filled with AoTM on the way back from downing 2 more large cuppa's black at the restaurant where I found out I didn't transfer my pocket contents and had not so much as a single copper in me pockets! Thankfully the Chair of Selectman paid my bill and left the tip which I will repay in the morrow.

Top pipe is the Ascorti!

8497752025_766b1e26f4_c.jpg

...early AM...another bowl of SG Turkish Blend...followed by my current bowl of R. McConnell Special London Matured in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/567]
l_antr10.jpg
[/url]

...up next....G&H Kendal Mixture... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134.

Some McC's FM 2000 in a GBD Virgin pot w/ Perspex stem I bought in the early 70's. Sweet day today :twisted:

Enjoying Dunhill Flake, for a change of pace from Uhle's "Bishop's Move," in my Dunhill 1933 pipe, with a small glass of Miles Finest Rainwater Medium Dry Madeira, what a beautiful copper color!

2008 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Loaded up the Irving Cobb with AoTM and sipped on that until it was time for our walkabout and I loaded the Tsuge Tankard with straight Plum Cake. Then while I was pruning the Peach Tree and tending to the waterfall problem in the small pond I smoked the no name cob with A0TM and have now moved on to the Black Rock Cob with Anni Kake.

...have enjoyed several bowls of SG Turkish Blend today...while considered a blending component, I enjoy it by itself. Light Virginia and steamed Izmir leaf are fine ribbon cut, although closer to a shag...a excellent smoke! :cheers:

Bob's Square Cut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Test drove some '11 Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club VR blend after work today in my Pete Silver Spigot System 307 (courtesy of scottbtdmb). T'was quite nice.

:D

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Special London Matured in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Onyx in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Gonna be up late so have lit up a late night bowl of Royal Yacht in my BBB "Thornycroft" shell finish st, budog,

MacBaren London Blend in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.