What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard.

Earlier, it was Prairie Wind in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple. Now, I'm half way through a bowl of PS Luxury Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite ferrule.

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Special London breaking in a new Chacom blast Canadian... :cheers:

“…Don’t piss down my back and tell me its raining.”

Having some more "dessert" 'bac, some Blackwoods Flake in another of my meers, a 1/4 bent claw/egg style I've had for around 30 years now! :twisted: :twisted:

Having some Rattrays Bagpipers Dream in my Peterson XL 305 Pipe

FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania.

ODF in a Peterson Barrell. Finger of Jefferson President Select 18 on the side.

Old Companion in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Virginia Spice in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob.

...early AM....continuing with SG Turkish Blend in a Savinelli blast Canadian...now, Lane's BLWB in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...D&R Three Sails.... :cheers:

Had a lovely ride in the SL500 listening to tune whilst sipping on the Ruthenberg loaded with AoTM. I was also deciding on what to do for Cinco de Mayo and then it hit me that I had popped open a 5 y/o jar of AJ's Vapers to send out a Hate package sampler to a friend in St. Louis so I think I'll have a Cinco de Morta celebration using my 5 Morta pipes and load a tobacco jar with 5 different baggies of tobacco which I'll stick my hand into and choose blindly, sort of like a Pinata w/o all the damage and mess!

8539838778_7bedf8b519_o.jpg

8658109716_9819b7d7b8_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.