What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacB Va#1 in no-name Italian lovat

Heading out the door with some Condor Flakes in the Paulo Becker Morta!

8622267374_f1572cdb40_c.jpg

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Emp in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Germains medium flake in Ascorti business cutty.

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Smoking Uhle Bishop's Move in my GBD Collector Rootrock.

Put a newer Pete I got two years ago back in the rotation. Smoking some more Royal Yacht in my River (Boyne) Series Rhohdesian . A good Pete is a JOY to smoke :cheers:

002-029-106421.jpg

Louisiana Red in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend, half rusticated, half smooth, rough top.

McClelland Tudor Castle in a Ser Jacopo Picta Picasso Apple

...final pipe of the day...McBaren HH Vintage Virginia in an Ashton Sovereign Apple... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Hearth and home marquee series, Magnum Opus.( pipesand cigars.com). In a small clay pipe.

Onyx in a big bowl 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian.

Minutes away from lighting up Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Brigadier Black Waterloo in a bent 2013 Rekamepip Rock Cob.

First pipe of the day was the Irving Cobb cob with 2 strong cuppas black and AJ's Vapers. Am now having another strong black cuppa with AJ's in my Fritz Becker Vergin.

8399025187_fb5a08232d_c.jpg

Emp in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.