What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a Dunhill day with 4 bowls of Dunhill Flake and I'm having some after dinner London Mixture in a BBB "Thorneycroft" shell finished Lovat. Takin' a trip to the Balkans tonight :twisted:

Amphora Red in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

...final pipe of the day...Wessex Virginia Plug in a group 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Uhle's "Bishop's Move," in my Castello Sea Rock pipe for the first time, very enjoyable, with a Johnny Walker Red.

Virginia Spice in a 2000 thin stem rusticated black silver band spigot Ardor Urano S. Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash with a smooth flared top.

Old Companion in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

loaded up a brebbia straight billiard with some 4Noggins Nutty Professor for the drive into work and hopefully the first bit of the morning. Really starting to appreciate these larger bowl billiards when I can smoke them on the job site. kind of a nice way to ease into the day smoking a pipe for the first hour.

Brought the mod cob and carter hall for the lunch break smoke.

Have a good day everyone

Royal Yacht in a Pete B2 (half rusticated billiard silver spigot).

Darn fine smoke.

Well home from work already. First rain day of the year. Loaded some Dunhill Light Flake from 2006 into my Stanwell Royal Rogue 63m and will cruise the interweb for a bit

...early AM...Germain's Plum Cake...followed by MacBaren Plumcake...now, Lane's BLWB in a 1966 group 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...J. Aylesbury Luxury Flake.

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

London Mixture, in an Old Antiquari KK55.
Earl Grey on the side.

Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

Late start to the day with some Orlik Golden Sliced in a BBB Virgin pot. My fave, and only, VaPer :twisted:

The current tinned version of Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Just finished a bowl of Nording Hunter's Pointer.

Nice. Blend, that.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. First time smoking this pipe. Might even smoke a second bowl when this is done. I seldom ever do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.