What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunbar in a slight bent late 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS

Edward G. Robinson in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Bob's Square Cut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride cob.

Because I have 1/4 jar of AJ's Vapers to get through and very little Anni Kake left in the pouch I use for them I decided to experiment by grabbing one of my small MM bent cobs and filled 2/3 of the bowl with Plum Cake and the top 1/3 with Anni Kake and I gotta tell ya! :cheers:

Moe's Confetti in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Having a second bowl of the experiment of stacking 1/3 a bowl of Anni Kake atop 2/3 a bowl of Plum Cake in the no name cob, man I now know what to do with dregs of Anni Kake, this is dang tasty stuff for my first attempt at stacking. :cheers:

Virginia Spice in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

...final pipe of the day...HOW Revelation in a Dunhill Millennium shell billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/554]
dunhil20.jpg
[/url]

HIGH FLIGHT
OH! I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH
AND DANCED THE SKIES ON LAUGHTER-SILVERED WINGS;
SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED, AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH
OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS,-AND DONE A HUNDRED THINGS
YOU HAVE NOT DREAMED OF-WHEELED AND SOARED AND SWUNG
HIGH IN THE SUNLIT SILENCE. HOV'RING THERE,
I'VE CHASED THE SHOUTING WIND ALONG, AND FLUNG
MY EAGER CRAFT THROUGH FOOTLESS HALLS OF AIR....
UP, UP THE LONG, DELIRIOUS, BURNING BLUE
I'VE TOPPED THE WIND-SWEPT HEIGHTS WITH EASY GRACE
WHERE NEVER LARK NOR EVER EAGLE FLEW-
AND, WHILE WITH SILENT LIFTING MIND I'VE TROD
THE HIGH UNTRESPASSED SANCTITY OF SPACE,
PUT OUT MY HAND, AND TOUCHED THE FACE OF GOD

JOHN G. MAGEE ON SEPTEMBER 3, 1941

Part way through a bowl of St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem. It's a little pipe with a long name, and lives up to the name.

Essence of Vermont in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

Feet hit the floor at 1:30, sigh. Stumbled downstairs for a large cuppa, black. Packed the MM Diplomat with the concoction from last night, i.e. 2/3 bowl Plum Cake with 1/3 bowl of Anni Kake for topping, sipped coffee in the rain while I enjoyed 1/2 the bowl.

Back in for more coffee then shut the Keurig off and turned the Capresso Pot on and went out to finish the other 1/2 bowl, mmm tasty. Saw Capresso Pot finished its magic so I dumped 10 scoops of Jamaican Blue Mountain and placed it in the French Press, poured the steaming water from the Capresso into the French Press and stirred it with a Bamboo Spoon.

Waited 4 minutes while I sipped on coffee then plunged the press down and headed back upstairs to try to finish the rebuild on the laptop with the new 512 Gb SSD.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Dark...followed by my current bowl of TN Flying Dutchman (1978) in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Bali Shag... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

Red Rapparee in a Ferndown bark bulldog. First time trying this tobacco, and was disappointed at first. However, the taste improved and got sweeter as the bowl progressed. I am still on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.