What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

A bowl of Presbyterian Mixture its a nice light Latakia blend a nice easy going smoke in my Viking Classic, well worth a try for the Latakia lovers out there

I haven't smoked a pipe in a week! First smoke is Peterson Hyde Park in my new acquisition, a Peterson sandblast POY 2012.

Fantastic! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Started the morning, after a totally restful nights sleep, with a large cuppa Khave strong and black and DTG'd the small bowl bent cob from before bed with my stacked, or layered I guess, of 2/3 Plum Cake and 1/3 Anni Kake, man if I could put this out as a blend I'd name it Angel of the Morning! Jumped into the SL500 for a toodle around the beach with another large cuppa black and strong of Khave and a MM Diplomat with Angel of the Morning.

Oriental Dusk in a Peterson Mark Twain Poker

Golden Extra in a Peterson Roslare Royal Irish smokersforum POY, black coffee.

Will be taking a walkabout with Levi shortly hope to fill the Tsuge Tankard with my new experiment I call Angel of the Morning, 2/3 bowl of Plum Cake topped with 1/3 bowl of 5 y/o Anni Kake, it's a sheer heaven smoke. Then come home and jump in the shower to get spiffed up a bit as I will be a recipient today at the Quilts of Honor Dedication being given to Vets who have been injured or are disabled.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by, D&R Three Sails...now, D&R Picayune in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...R. McConnell Special London... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Outing was a great success, Levi came back muddy, the sheep covers in the SL500 seats look it and thankfully will brush out tomorrow w/o a trace, mother rubbed Levi off with a bath towel, the Tsuge smoked marvelously and I just filled up the Santia Cob with Angel of the Morning which is what I will now call this concoction.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Late Sunday morning start with some Dunhill Flake in my new Dunhill Cumberland pot. "Like minds" make good smoking partners :p

Edward G. Robinson in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Half way through a bowl of Bayou Morning in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.