What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up last night with a fine bowl of Revor Plug in my Wiley Rhody. What a fine 'baccy!

Right now on to some more HV in my Sav Oscar Lucite 316. This pipe seems to let the subtleties come through better than the Pete. Nice morning blend.

Cheers,

RR

Some after Sunday "brunch" dessert, a bowl of McC's Blackwoods Flake in my Sav Champagne 613 KS . A nicely balanced pipe that likes flakes :twisted:

Almost done with Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Virginia Spice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend saddle stem calabash shape 483DC.

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake in a Savinelli Ontario rustic Canadian...

Bob's Square Cut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Amphora Full Aroma in a Peterson rusticated 303. I first tried this pipe tobacco over ten years ago when I first started and used to really like this. So, when a family member went overseas and I learned that it was sold at the airport in the Duty Free, I asked them to buy ten pouches of it. Tonight, I lit it up and the taste is not as I remembered. It tastes a little bland now. Oh well, I will try this opened pouch, and may have nine pouches to trade later on. :geek:

HOTW in a Di Monte Classica. A venerable combination of pipe and tobacco for me.

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

The last of the vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Amphora Red in a slight bent black etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

My last pipe of the night is G.L. Pease Quiet Nights in a Bruno Rusticated Freehand (before his stamp). A few shots of Kilo Kia Rum on the side. 8)

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
A candle, a candle
To light me to bed;
A pillow, a pillow
To tuck up my head.
The moon is as sleepy as sleepy can be,
The stars are all pointing their fingers at me,
And Missus Hop-Robin, way up in her nest,
Is rocking her tired little babies to rest.
So give me a blanket
To tuck up my toes,
And a little soft pillow
To snuggle my nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.