What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside on the back porch (it's 80 degrees). I'm enjoying Dunhill "Flake," (I'm taking Pease's advice on what kind of bowel to use) in my Charatan's Maker Special Pot (with fancy circle "L" of the Lane period) 4148X (has a fishtail stem, they should have been satisfied with the double comfort, wider bit would have been better), while sipping some Miles Finest Rainwater Medium Dry Madeira.

Dunbar in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Virginia Spice in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer.

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Viking apple for the drive home

Peterson's Irish Whiskey in a Comoy Dublin Sandblast with a saddle bit. Out on the porch enjoying 76 degree weather.

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

Onyx in a big bowl 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

Decided to go with some "dessert" 'bac after dinner, a bowl of McC's Blackwoods Flake in one of my father's Barlings from 1946, a nice EXEXEL strait bulldog. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :p :p

Smokers Haven Exotique Mixture in an Ashton old church straight bulldog.
Innis & Gunn rum cask on the side :).

....final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Kentucky in a L'Antra rustic billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/578]
my_l_a10.jpg
[/url]

“THEY MADE US MANY PROMISES, MORE THAN I CAN REMEMBER, BUT THEY NEVER KEPT BUT ONE; THEY PROMISED TO TAKE OUR LAND, AND THEY TOOK IT.” CHIEF RED CLOUD

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Earlier, it was Essence of Vermont in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. Now, it's Amphora Red in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin.

Old Companion in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Last night it was Frog Morton on the Bayou n my Pete System 314

Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

Blockade Runner in a medium/small Servi meer Billiard

Having some I.Q. in my Well Pipe with a good cup of coffee

Dunbar in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.