What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe's Confetti in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg (Charatan second).

Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

MacBaren Plumcake in a Mastro Cascia 1/4 bent billiard.

I'm hopeful that this combo (together with lots and lots of coffee) increases my cognitive ability and creative writing skills! ;)

Pipes, coffee & study.........

Fraternally

Jers

Add a topping of Anni Kake to that Plum Cake and it rounds it off very nicely, a smoke to cherish and remember.

Jers":4udqa9qt said:
MacBaren Plumcake in a Mastro Cascia 1/4 bent billiard.

I'm hopeful that this combo (together with lots and lots of coffee) increases my cognitive ability and creative writing skills! ;)

Pipes, coffee & study.........

Fraternally

Jers

Kicking off Cinco de Morta aka Black Tie Sunday with the Tom Richard Morta and 5 y/o AJ's Vapers, large china mug of Khave, black and strong for sustenance! Of course it would be wrong to light it with anything but the Black Pearl Tsubota!

Top pipe as I go through the rotation today Clockwise.....

8658109716_9819b7d7b8_b.jpg

...early AM...R. McConnell Special London...followed by R. McConnell Special London Matured...now, PA in a Savinelli Hercules Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SWR.... :cheers:

BE WELL...SMOKE WELL...

Exotique, in a Shell Briar HT XL.
Earl Grey on the side.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Amphora Red in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Watching Talladega with a bowl of Blackwoods Flake in a big Charatan Special pot. I can usually get at least 2 1/2 hours out of a bowl of this in this pipe so it ought to last the race :twisted:

CD BLend in a large bent rusticated basket briar

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend apple.

In the cool of a growing evening on my back porch, I am enjoying "Legacy," a sample given out by Pipesandcigars.com at the Chicago Pipe Show, May 4, 2013. The brand name will be "The Smoker Ltd.," you can go to the website for more information about the different blends they will be releasing. "Legacy" is "a full, rich Latakia blend with the addition of hard to find Yenidje which helps to make this a fragrant, tasty blend. Perique adds some additional depth and three different and distinct Virginias add complexity and sweetness. Legacy takes you back to the days of bold yet smooth tobaccos that filled the air with rich, genuine tobacco aromas," as they describe it. Oh, yes, I'm smoking it in my Charatan's Make Special bent egg, while enjoying a pint of Cocoa Stout by the Round Barn, Baroda, Michigan.

Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.