What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Year 2002 Squadron Leader in a 1975 smooth slight bend Tinderbox Aalborg freehand made by Nording.

The Teddy Knudsen Acorn with bamboo shank wished to try some Kajun Kake so we dished out a bowl, going to sip some now.

8631347068_e1ce89ab4f_c.jpg

Dunhill Flake in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend XXX Danish Sovereign 324.

Smokers Haven Exotique Mixture in an Askwith morta bulldog.

Blackpoint / Comoy patent Grand Slam Billiard w/ Ocelot88 re-stem.

:face:

St. James Flake in a 2002 smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the day...D&R Ramback n a Savinelli Baronet Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/589]
savine19.jpg
[/url]

"I HAVE SOME FRIENDS, SOME HONEST FRIENDS, AND HONEST FRIENDS ARE FEW;
MY PIPE OF BRIAR, MY OPEN FIRE, A BOOK THAT'S NOT TOO NEW."
-ROBERT SERVICE

Last bowl of the day, my usual after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in my Dunhill Cumberland pot. I love this 'bac :twisted:

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker.

Virginia Spice in a 1970s smooth straight grain Savinelli Oom Paul Non Pareil 9504 with a horn ferrule.

Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

Old Companion in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

Dunhill Flake in an S&R strait grain'd st. bulldog. mmmmm PURE VA heaven :twisted:

...early AM...D&R Ramback...followed by Germain's Plum Cake...now, Newminster Oriental in a new Savinelli Roma Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Turkish Blend... :cheers:

Since I had not tried Director's Cut, and received some yesterday, the Sixten Ivarsson Craggy Apple with the Bamboo Shank came forward to sacrifice itself for the maiden voyage of this blend, large double espresso on the side.

8557651525_9938c30094_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.