What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Flake in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend XXX Danish Sovereign 324.

Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

Essence of Vermont in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Some DGT'd Mac B Plumcake chased by Peterson Hyde Park in a Pete 999 spigot......all washed down with fresh coffee and a good book. Great start to the morning!:cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Angler's Dream in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Boswell premium burley in a MM cob for the ride to work.

Having some FMOTT in a Di Monte Classica

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Just finished first bowl of the day, some McC's FM2000 in a Sav Erica Fiamme 121 KS pot. Next will be some Blackwoods Flake in another Sav 121Ks pot, this one a Giubleo de Oro I got back in 1980. These are some of the BEST flake pipes for sure :twisted: :twisted:

Brigadier Black Waterloo in a bent 2013 Rekamepip Rock Cob.

Astley's 55 in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Enjoying "Legacy" by The Smoker Ltd, soon to be released by PipesandCigars.com (I received a sample at the Chicago Pipe Show) in my new (to me) estate Peterson System Standard "Made in Ireland," while sipping some Lustau Cream Sherry. I'm on the back porch and the weather is gorgeous.

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

having some "Balkan" for late afternoon. Some London Mixture in a Charatan Relief Grain Canadian in a tanshell finish. Think I'll stay with the "balkan" motif for the evening :twisted:

Stokkebye Amsterdam Halfzware Silk Cut Shag in a Zig Zag 8)

image10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.