What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished with this bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Smoking half a bowl of Robert McConnell Matured Folded Flake in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend XXX Danish Sovereign 324 sitter. That's the end of this sample. It's a very good blend and I highly enjoyed it.

Another short smoke: Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Finishing a bowl of McCranie's Red Flake from 1996 crop in a Charatan Special pot I got back in 1970. This is a Red Va lovers dream 'bac :cheers:

Sitting on the back porch watching the rain fall. Enjoying Blue Mountain in my 1947 Dunhill Shell sipping some Miles Finest Rainwater Medium Dry Madeira (seems appropriate, considering the weather).

By the way Monbla 256, that's a nice Charatan Pot. I have one as well and enjoy smoking Dunhill Flake in it.

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

BurgundyRed":w3ak2524 said:
By the way Monbla 256, that's a nice Charatan Pot. I have one as well and enjoy smoking Dunhill Flake in it.
Sadly I only have 6 Charatan pots, three are Special's with this one being the only one with a tapered bit, all the rest have saddle bits. Thaey are ALL Flake pipes deluxe, I LOOOOVE 'em :twisted:

Another small bowl pipe: Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

I rarely do a third bowl, but it's just too nice outside not to. So, Bosun in my smallest bowl, a Rosewood Cherry

Puffing on a bowl of Wilderness in a Kaywoodie POY Rhodesian with a glass of Ron Zapata 23. A match made in heaven. :drunken:

Finishing up a bowl of McC's Christmas Cheer from 2005 in another of my Charatan Special pots. This is some GREAT va !! And PD, those are two NICE Executive series Charatan's but the second one is in a pre-Lane era box, not the Executive box it came in ! :twisted:

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

...after dinner...G&H Kendal Gold...followed by G&H Kendal Dark...now, and final pipe of the day...PA in a Cavicchi sandblast Canadian...Drambuie on the side... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/642]
cavicc27.jpg
[/url]

"AS THE PRIEST IS CHARACTERIZED BY HIS CASSOCK, SO THE SMOKER BY HIS PIPE. THE WAY IN WHICH HE HOLDS IT, RAISES IT TO HIS LIPS, AND KNOCKS OUT THE ASHES, REVEALS HIS PERSONALITY, HABITS, PASSIONS, AND EVEN HIS THOUGHTS." -E. TH. A. HOFFMANN

Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.