What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Dark Fired in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Just cracked a tin of Germain's Special Latakia Flake!
The tobacco has some really nice sugar crystals present.
Smoke is smooth and spicy with a slightly sweet note once you get into it.

WONDERFUL SMOKE!!!!!

Irishman's 5 O'clock in a newly acquired Dunhill County bulldog 3104. From brother Shane(S.Ireland).

Glengarry in a Bringham Dublin # 47. Just chillin' 8)
AJ

Brigadier Black Alamo (courtesy of ajn27511) in a gourd calabash.

Steven Books For Meerschaums Only in an Ashton Old Church st bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

...final pipe of the day...PA in a Larrysson blast Lovat...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/647]
larrys12.jpg
[/url]

“The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein, 1950

Onyx in a big bowl 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

Just finished a "time trip" bowl of Murray blended 965 and it was WONDERFUL ! It was everything I recall this classic blend to be and I smoked it in a shall finished S&R bent bulldog that I used to smoke it in 20 years ago! :cheers: :cheers:

Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

currently enjoying some Pennington gap. I my savinelli tundra saucer. its 91° 4% humidity at 9:00 pm. love the desert!

Currently enjoying Margate out of my little bulldog. I dont always smoke latakia but whem i do its out of a short wide bowl!

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

HU Louisiana Broken in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Cold and wet here in Cape Town, so it's SG Choc flake in an Olive from Canaan Pipes

Early start to the day with a bowl of McC's Christmas Cheer 2005 in a Danish Stanwell 45 pot.
Chicory coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.