What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germain's Royal Jersey with perique in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

...final pipe of the day...Walnut Flake in a Savinelli ROMA Canadian...:cheers: 

I AM TIRED OF FIGHTING. OUR CHIEFS ARE KILLED. LOOKING GLASS IS DEAD. TOOHULHULSOTE IS DEAD. THE OLD MEN ARE ALL DEAD. IT IS THE YOUNG MEN WHO SAY YES OR NO. HE WHO LED THE YOUNG MEN IS DEAD.
IT IS COLD AND WE HAVE NO BLANKETS. THE LITTLE CHILDREN ARE FREEZING TO DEATH. MY PEOPLE, SOME OF THEM, HAVE RUN AWAY TO THE HILLS AND HAVE NO BLANKETS, NO FOOD. NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE--PERHAPS FREEZING TO DEATH. I WANT TO HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR MY CHILDREN AND SEE HOW MANY I CAN FIND. MAYBE I SHALL FIND THEM AMONG THE DEAD.

“HEAR ME, MY CHIEFS. I AM TIRED. MY HEART IS SICK AND SAD. FROM WHERE THE SUN NOW STANDS, I WILL FIGHT NO MORE FOREVER.”
SURRENDER SPEECH BY CHIEF JOSEPH OF THE NEZ PERCE

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/20]
chief_10.jpg
[/url]

Having a late after dinner bowl of some Erinmore Flake in a relief grained Charatan bent bulldog. No juicy-fruit with this one, just a nice sweet Va flake. :twisted: 

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Magnum Opus in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

DGT of Presby mix in my radice rind billiard (amazing) with Glenmorangie Finealta!

G&H Rum Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

mcllenland three cherry out of my savinelli natural dublin.....was aspiring for a peterson for my first briar but fell in love with the savinelli and after buying it and smoking it i will be buying more savinellis

Ogden's GoldBlock in a Pete 999 spigot. I've actually bought this to try mixing it with St Bruno but I'm gonna try a few bowls of it first.....

Seems alright so far...

Fraternally

Jers

Filled the Amorelli Coconut, Hedgehog, Shaggy Dawg, Wooly Mammoth Left Nut, Sea Urchin et alia laser rusticated 1/8 bent Bulldog Panel with Luxury Bullseye Rolls and consume 1/4 of a bowl, lovely wide open draw, hangs like a dream with a comfortable button and the hand feel is superb, will finish the break in over the course of the day. More Brazilian Cerrado in the Pusser's Rum Mug as accompaniment.

9354274290_74f981440a_z.jpg

2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

...early AM...Compton's Macedonian...followed by, Condor Long Cut in a P&T 2000 POY Castello 8 panel smooth billiard, at the lake as I watched my 4 youngest sons 11, 12 13, & 16 enjoy the water and beach...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/21]
p-t_2012.jpg
[/url]

...up next...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices...
:cheers: 
BE WELL...SMOKE WELL...  

HU Director's Cut in a 2003 horn Meer.

Black Spice Tobacco from Pipes&Cigars in the Rockin' Black Rock Cob with Black Bamboo Shank and Blank and Amber Forever Stem. Matt's Wood Roasted Brazilian Fazenda Nossa de Fatima Saquarema in the PRM.

9256056231_5d1b6eee6a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.