What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done with HU Louisiana Broken in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip with the Peterson system.

Part way through Year 2002 Squadron Leader in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural. I should have packed this bowl tighter; burning through the bowl faster than I normally would.

Embarcadero in a Mauro Armellini bent apple.:) 

AJ

G&H Rum Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Ancient Three Nuns tinned version in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

Royal Yacht in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with a lucite stem.

...early AM...SG Kendal Plug...now, MacBaren's Capstan Flake (Yellow) in a Chacom smooth Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/17]
chacom11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Player's Navy Flake...:cheers: 

"WHEN YOU PRAY WITH THIS PIPE, YOU PRAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE PRAYS WITH YOU."
-BLACK ELK, HOLY MAN OF THE OGLALAS

GH Brown Flake Unscented with a little Bosun added, in a Servi Medium/Small Billiard

Starting the morning with a bowl of Prairie Wind in my Charatan Free Hand Relief Dublin in a tanshell finish, Bought this one back around '75 and it's a GREAT smoker :twisted: 

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

Filled the S Bang Apple with the panel shank and Boxwood end cap with some Whoop-ass Mix as I sipped on a double double Cuban Espresso. YUM!

8399047665_c15993eb92_c.jpg

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Sam's Flake in a Sebastian Beo Canadian.

Thanks to Grampa Grossbart for the sample. It's really nice.

DF in a Randy Wiley and this morning Escudo in a Mauro Armellini series II

DSC01435.jpg" style="width: 800px;height: 631px

DSC01436.jpg" style="width: 800px;height: 631px

Sunrise Smoke in a decorated bent BBK (current avatar pipe)

Halfway through Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.