What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Flake in a small paneled prince followed up by Brigadier Black Alamo in a Comoy pencil shanked billiard sandblast.

Georgetown Tobacco Reverie in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Erinmore Flake in a Comoy pencil shanked billiard sandblast with a saddle bit.

A fine smoke of HU Tobacco's Sweet Latakia in the Rolf Baginski Poker Chip Stack whilst getting the tomato plants tied up, picking some strawberries and training the Trail of Tears Heritage Beans we have planted to find their poles. After a glass of Mango Kefir and a banana I'm now having a double Cuban espresso. YUM!

8435641552_8c0b531262_o.jpg

...early AM...MacBaren's Capstan Flake (Blue)...followed by D&R Cockstrong...now, Compton's Macedonian in a Stanwell rustic Canadian...:cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/689]
stanwe14.jpg
[/url]

...up next...J. Aylesbury Luxury Flake...:cheers:

Sweet pipe that poker chip stack!
Lane's 1-Q in a Comoy Blue Riband apple.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

1st try GH #7 Broken Flake (did they run out of Northern English landmarks to name blends from?) in a medium Servi bent meer

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Georg Jensen freehand bowl.

pepesdad1":7v86bne9 said:
Sweet pipe that poker chip stack!
Lane's 1-Q in a Comoy Blue Riband apple.
Thanks, it smokes great, having some 965 Mixture in the Tim West Panel with plateau top.

8399043085_a51288a5fc_b.jpg

Almost finished with this bowl of Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Going to be Rockin' the Black Rock Cob with some Three Friar's.

8692784003_bf907630b1_z.jpg

I decided to go with PH Special Curly Cut with added perique in a 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Sitting on the back porch waiting for the storm du jour to come along. Enjoying 3 Oaks Syrian in my Barling's Make Ye Olde Wood 310 TVF.

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in a Comoy Oom Paul Tradition #17

Brown pigtail in a cob. On an empty stomach. We'll see how this goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.