What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake in the Teddy Knudsen Acorn with 2 knuckle bamboo shank.

8643443138_df129f6f12_b.jpg

1st try, Solani 633 (VaPer flake) in a Storient LvC meer

Just finished a bowl of PS702 courtesy of Old Dawg. He sent it along because he suspected that my beloved Uhle's 00 and PS 702 were one and the same, and he was right. Many thanks Jim! I need to find a giant mason jar that will hold 5 pounds of this stuff and vault it away somewhere :twisted:

On deck, another sample courtesy of Jim aka Old Dawg, McClelland X40, Burley by the Slice.

Stayin' in the Va mode for the day, now some McC's Virginia Woods in another BBB Own-Make "Thorneycroft" strait bulldog. Nothing better than some red Virginia's  ! No aromatic can match 'em :twisted:

On the back porch, a bit muggy, a storm is suppose to be coming our way.  Enjoying Three Nuns (current) in my Charatan's Make Distinction, Lane era, with a tall glass of Luzianne iced tea.

Tudor Castle in a block meerschaum. Kickin off the evening with style and grace!

Since I've been here last: AJ's VaPer in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin, followed by Georgetown Tobacco Reverie in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. Now, it's Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Gawith and Hoggart brown pigtail in my little bontemps paneled apple

...final pipe of the day...D&R Ramback Gold in a Savinelli Ontario blast Canadian...:cheers:

"When all is said and done, love is trite compared with the spirituality of a tobacco pipe.”
-Jules deGancourt

GH Grasmere in a Medico Ventilator. A tobacco from long ago in a pipe from the past but the pleasure is now.
AJ

Weird rainy night here in CA. Found myself in the arms of a bowl of my old friend Odyssey.

The real Three Nuns (Tin VaPer) in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 ball.

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Year 2002 Squadron Leader in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural.

On a whim, FVF in a FeRo bent apple. Made it even fuller! :twisted:

edit: that was after FVF in the Moretti poker :lol:

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

SG Choc flake in Comoy's billiard. Perfect for cold and wet weather!

Peterson Hyde Park in a Pete 2012 POY Sandblast. 

Fraternally

Jers

Status
Not open for further replies.