What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunbar in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Renewed an old acquaintance with Bayou Morning Flake this afternoon, in my trusty Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice". It's not just for morning puffing after all!

Cheers,

RR

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

...final pipe of the day...Condor Long Cut in a Chacom smooth Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/3]
chacom10.jpg
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

Luxury Twist Flake in a P-lipped Petersen Kildare with a glass of Negra Modelo.  :face:

Almost done with Great Outdoors in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Finishing the chaparral in the royal sovereign pot after a day of DGT.

Cracked a 2oz tin of '02 GLP Cumberland for my radice Rhodesian. So sweet and sublime. For my very first Pease tin, I think I chose well indeed! :cheers: 

...early AM...St. Bruno Flake...now, C. Fairmorn's Lancer Slices in a Savinelli "Alligator" Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/4]
savine10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...H&H Ten-to-Midnight...:cheers: 

“IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RULE NEVER TO SMOKE WHEN ASLEEP, AND NEVER TO REFRAIN WHEN AWAKE.”
~MARK TWAIN

Grandfather's Own in a Peterson st pat 80s.
Irish breakfast tea on the side.

MacB Plumcake in a sandblast Pete 2012 POY. Waiting on England taking the Aussies' last wicket to go 2-0 up in the Ashes......

I wish I had played more cricket in my youth...

Fraternally

Jers

Orlik Golden Slices in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and saddle stem.

Shortcut to Mushrooms (JFM) in a Cloister straight grain bent apple.

HU Edward G. in a 1982 smooth medium bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top.

Having some 4 Noggins Prairie Wind in a Sasieni Four Dot "Wrexham" apple my father bought back in the '50's. Poncho used to like this 'bac, he'd sit on my lap and raise his head to sniff it when I was smoking it. :( 

Minutes away from smoking Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

Status
Not open for further replies.