What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pre-dinner sweet tonight, McC's FM2000 in my blasted Growley pot

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania.

It's a warm day in Siberia. Ten Russians in a Bjarne bent apple by the pool with an iced cool Heineken keg can.

Fieldmaster in a 2003 medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Escudo Navy De Luxe in a Savinelli.

Maybe it is just the heat or my tastes are changing, but Lord...nicotine city. Perhaps perique and I just don't get along. :roll: 

Smoked some Dunhill London Mixture the other night after a barbeque. Could smoke that stuff all day, though!

...final pipe of the day...Player's Navy Cut in a Cooper rustic Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/5]
cooper11.jpg
[/url]

On land, at sea, at home, abroad,
I smoke my pipe and worship God.
J.S. Bach

A few minutes away from smoking Granger in a 2002 medium bend rusticated Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Minutes away from smoking Great Outdoors in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

GH Dark Plug in a straight Falcon with a meer-lined snifter.

AJ

"Yosemite", a broken VA flake with vanilla topping from Mission Pipe (B&M) in a squat Brebbia.

MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Couldn't help another go with GL Pease Cumberland in my Moretti magnum Rhodesian. :drunken: 

Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Aj's Very Special Blend in a Comoy Oom Paul Tradition #17.

Keeping with the plug scenario the Benner Olive Wood bamboo shanked Volcano arrived. It's a sweet little group 2 bowl weighing in at about 9/10's of an oz. Loaded it up with Wessex Gold Brick and the nuance of olive oil was there in the first 1/3 of the bowl then settled down to nearly neutral with simply the luxurious taste of the tobacco but reminiscence of the old oil cured Italian Caminetto's I first smoked. Happily it smoked to clear ash which is generally not the case with this tobacco in my other pipes as dottle from the larger chunks, usually stems, are left in the bottom of the bowl. Brazilian Cerrado in the PRM was my drink and can't wait to enjoy it more as the bowl breaks in, it does smoke a bit hotter, bowl wise, than briar but the tobacco did not smoke hot I just needed to regulate my puffing.

9296353760_2646694b55.jpg

As always, Fish...beautiful pipe.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Stanwell straight grain Dublin with a saddle bit.

2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Status
Not open for further replies.