What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful day in S.W. Michigan.. Sunny at 72.F just got back from a visit in town with an old classmate. He bought lunch as a treat. Was good conversation. Loaded a bowl of Dunhill Flake in a Wally Frank carved chubby Rhodesian.. Enjoy this day..:D 

Mixture of Ogden's Gold Block with MacB's Vaniila Cream Flake in a Mario Grandi straight billiard.

This pipe really works with Vanilla flake. :cheers: 

Fraternally

Jers

My lovely churchwarden from rekamepip and some crazy mixed blend of his.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

Peterson Irish Flake in a smooth Lorenzo Vicenza egg W/Silver Band.:)

AJ

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Tore up a section of the Pressed Experimental Blend formed into a Puck by Dust in the Wind (rekamepip) which I smoked in the Askwith Morta with Olive Wood Cap and white stem whilst enjoying some Jamaican Blue Mountain in the PRM. Substantial smoke to say the least one of which I would purchase were a blend offered for sale.

8724046728_80301568de.jpg

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Orlik Golden Slices in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

My fourth bowl of Royal Yacht today, this one in my B'day Dunnie, a Cumberland grp5 pot. This blend is addictive :twisted: :twisted: 

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit.

A wonderful eve in S.W. Michigan.. Just got back from a nice walk smoking some Esoterica Margate in a Basher's Rock Monstrosity.. Bed and Book time pretty soon.. 8) 

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Special London in a Savinelli Hercules blast Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/27]
savine19.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand  

Having some after dinner Presbyterian in a Charatan Special pot. Getting religion :twisted: 

G&H Scotch Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Captain Black in the churchwarden from rekamepip, working on caking up my bowl.

ETA: for being cheap as dirt, it's not bad.

Field Master in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.