What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A luxurious smoke I had on the first tune tour for Sept. in the SL500, Luxury Bullseye Flake (barely 1 1/2 coins) in the Dunhill Prince. Now having a concentrated PRM of Brazilian Cerrado with a double Cuban espresso on top, yum!

8394616125_8077fc4c0d_z.jpg

fishnbanjo":fflae0qa said:
A luxurious smoke I had on the first tune tour for Sept. in the SL500, Luxury Bullseye Flake (barely 1 1/2 coins) in the Dunhill Prince. Now having a concentrated PRM of Brazilian Cerrado with a double Cuban espresso on top, yum!

8394616125_8077fc4c0d_z.jpg
Outstanding lineup of Dunnies.  You have the best!

Christmas Cheer 13 in a Comoy straight grain pot.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

...early AM...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture...followed by, Capstan RR (Yellow)...now, MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in a Ben Wade freehand Dublin (1978)...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/89]
sam_0010.jpg
[/url]

...up next...D&R Three Sails...:cheers: 

"AS THE PRIEST IS CHARACTERIZED BY HIS CASSOCK, SO THE SMOKER BY HIS PIPE. THE WAY IN WHICH HE HOLDS IT, RAISES IT TO HIS LIPS, AND KNOCKS OUT THE ASHES, REVEALS HIS PERSONALITY, HABITS, PASSIONS, AND EVEN HIS THOUGHTS."    
-E. TH. A. HOFFMANN

Went out to test cast a Phillipson 7'6" 2 pc and an HL Leonard Duracane 7'6" 2 pc to see what line WT they wanted and found both satisfied greatly with Scientific Angler's Mastery 5 WF. Think the Phillipson would handle a 5 TT and 5 DT handily and the Leonard a 5 WF or DT Sylk, these will head to the Catskills Fly Fishing Museum next weekend up for sale. Was smoking some Troost Slices in the Rainer Barbi, a lovely combo that, actually anything I put in the Barbi has been a lovely combo, one of my favorite bents.

8264607065_7d9e6dc26c_z.jpg

Late start to the day today so I loaded an Edward's Apple from the 70's with some OGS.
Chiccory coffee N'awlins style on the side. Gonna be another scorcher today, it's already 92 :x :x 

pepesdad1":cukcidxb said:
Evening Quang...hope you had a good day.  Join in more on the threads...it will be fun and educational.

First of the morning blends Pepe's "Faverit" in a MM country gentleman cob.
It will sure be,

Beautiful Sunday Morning, first bowl of the day of 1Q in Claudio Cavicchi Rusticated Bent Apple, good appetite :p :D 

Like an idiot I lost the name of these delicious slices I have but they donated themselves to incineration in the Anne Julie which was heavenly, I think they were samples from HU Tobacco but don't remember, a PRM filled with strong and black.

8337879485_67fe77c792_o.jpg

Just finishing Country Estate in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker. Next is 1960's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Maple Street in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Christmas cheer 13 topped with a half inch of Tudor Castle in a Comoy straight grain pot.

Mid afternoon bowl of Royal Yacht, this one in an S&R shell finished blasted 39 Lovat. mmmmmmmmm :twisted:  :twisted: 

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

Having some Mixture Modern in the Burak Connoisseur Squashed Tomato figuring and grabbing a last PRM of Jamaican Blue Mountain.

9646339949_95b9264458_z.jpg

fishnbanjo":m9an55qw said:
Having some Mixture Modern in the Burak Connoisseur Squashed Tomato figuring and grabbing a last PRM of Jamaican Blue Mountain.

9646339949_95b9264458_z.jpg
As always....beautiful pipe, Fish...just beautiful!

4-Noggins Killington in a Cloister straight grain bent apple

Elizabethan in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Having some of this
8640761972_3ce79c8262.jpg

In this
9044709562_7f391f3c00.jpg

Diet Gingerale on the side at room temp.

Second bowl for the day, Dunhill Mixture Melow in Stanwell Poker....tastefully...:) 

Metropolitain in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

Status
Not open for further replies.