What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

Not wishing to play Russian Roulette with Stormy with a glorious 1 1/2" thick Swordfish Steak I decided to use the cast iron skillet with the thick ribs in it under the broiler so I preheated it while baking the new red potatoes then cranked up the heat to Broil and rubbed what would be the bottom of the steak with an herbal butter with lemon and lime juice. It sizzled nicely when it hit the grille pan and I buttered the top and cooked it for  half its time whilst sauteing some Crimini and baby Portabello mushrooms, steaming some fresh garden green beans and corn on the cob. Smoked the Former Blowfish with some Late Night in between visits from Stormy and checking on the status of what I was cooking. Our repast was wonderful and complete with a nice 2007 Brut to wash it down with then I finished the Late Night in the Former Blowfish for dessert, life is good, Stormy be damned!

9436389344_a6ced9154f_z.jpg

9433616201_20cee6de37_z.jpg

9433613379_b327c69340_z.jpg

Year 1963 Philip Morris Field and Stream in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

A newly re-discovered rhodesian lat blend from Sturk's Tobacconist in a Comoy's. Great blend!

It's been a Peterson/Royal Yacht kinda day and this bowl of Royal Yacht is being smoked in my Rocky 999 I got back when the Rocky series was blasted :p 

Again it's McCrainie's Red Flake in an Edwards Coachman. Quite good really. :) 

AJ

Maple Street in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Listing my next smoke early: Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

After jogging and a shower, loading a full bowl of Dunhill Elizabeth Mixture in Peteson Bent Bullcap Blue, second smoke of the day, puffing with Vietnamese ice tea...What a beautiful Summer day in American land..!

After dinner bowl of, you guessed it. Royal Yacht in another Peterson, my Rosslare XO-02 I bought last year. Fifth bowl of RY today :twisted: 

Christmas Cheer 13 in a Georg Jensen freehand (40's edition).

Sunrise Smoke in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021.

GLP Navigator in my estate Tillshead 'dog after work.

Right now onto some P&W #78 in my Mastro poker.

Got some aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed up for next, in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

:tongue: 

Cheers,

RR

Escudo of course in a Prince of Wales Rhodesian

DSC01384.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 516px

...final pipe of the day...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a Preben Holm Fancy Private Collection rustic freehand Dublin...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/92]
preben10.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"    

Rekamepip's Pressed August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Frog Morton on The Town for the third bowl today (Savinelli Baronet Bruyere), a little bit drunk after some wine in dinner with family & friends....life is so beautiful ...:lol: 

Status
Not open for further replies.