What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capstan Blue in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Part way through this bowl of Maple Street in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Borkum Riff Bourbon in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Tabac Noir in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

nhewett.... check out the past threads in the different topics...will give you a good idea was up.  Wealth of knowledge, lots of humor, best damn group of truly wonderful generous human being that you'll ever get to "meet".

Early morning with OGS in a MM Legend cob...just cause I'm lazy and it's easy.

...early AM...Capstan Flake (Yellow)...followed by, Ashton Artisan's Blend...now, OGS in a Savinelli Alligator Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/110]
savine19.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend...:cheers:

pepesdad1":clbru816 said:
nhewett.... check out the past threads in the different topics...will give you a good idea was up.  Wealth of knowledge, lots of humor, best damn group of truly wonderful generous human being that you'll ever get to "meet".

You left out those of us who are pure eeeeeeeeevil!! Eeheeheeheeeeeeeee!!!  

No, really. Pure evil!! Honest!

Smoking Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard. But I'm evil when I smoke it.

JimInks":58nyappq said:
pepesdad1":58nyappq said:

Smoking Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard. But I'm evil when I smoke it.

Don't pay JimInks no mind..he is suffering from sleep loss.  Stays up all night smoking like a furnace...just for us.

pepesdad1":n3p37xa7 said:
JimInks":n3p37xa7 said:
pepesdad1":n3p37xa7 said:

Don't pay JimInks no mind..he is suffering from sleep loss.  Stays up all night smoking like a furnace...just for us.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hjz5qtOuWfU" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Erin Go Bragh in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Note to Pepesdad1: If you don't let me be pure evil, I'm gonna tell my daddy you wuz mean to me!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!

JimInks":xg2ticks said:
Erin Go Bragh in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Note to Pepesdad1: If you don't let me be pure evil, I'm gonna tell my daddy you wuz mean to me!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!
OHS  NOS!!! Not that.

haha, so far everyone has been great! :eek: 

Frog Morton in my Peterson Donegal 53 P-Lip

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Borkum Riff Bourbon in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Cloister straight grain bent apple.

Having a late afternoon bowl of McC's Virginia Woods in a MM General cob. I'll have to say that cobs and Va's are made for each other and "ketchup" and cobs are heavenly !! :twisted: :twisted: 

Wessex Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.