What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Dark Fired Ready Rubbed in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture in a Peterson Kinsale XL11 Calabash...

4-Noggins Killington in a bent apple freehand by Briar Spirit Pipes.  

Outstanding tobacco in an outstanding cool sweet smoking pipe.

McClelland Beacon Flake, in the Celtic Morta Dublin.

Brewdude":r3hthgmc said:
I'm using PA to break mine in. Always had good results with this approach.
It is a good plan I think. I have not had to ream mine yet, but it has a healthy foundation of cake at this point. I am trying to remember if I have smoked a flake in mine yet, and I don't think I have. It saw a couple of weeks of CH and Old Companion initially.

Almost finished smoking Rekamepip's Winter Blend in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

Having some after dinner religion, Presbyterian in a Saseini Four Dot Natural "Melton" st. bulldog.

1991 St. James Woods in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

...final pipe of the day...OGS in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...:cheers: 

Squadron Leader in my new Wessex bent Dublin - great value pipe - smokes great!

3 Friars in my old Barclay Rex natural bulldog next.....thanks to Fr. Tom, luvin' that 3 Friars! Waiting on my Shortcut to Mushrooms to arrive!

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Peterson Irish Oak in a smooth Peterson Kinsale XL25 quarter-bent egg...

A tobacco blend (va/bur) by Nat over at Middleearth tobacco called Erebor in my Mario Grandi bent egg.

Favorite of his so far.

Chief Catoonah Princes Street in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.