What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...Gifts are under the tree, boys are asleep, and for me...SPC Plum Pudding in a Ser Jacopo blast Canadian... :santa: 

Wishing all you brothers/sisters a Merry Christmas and a joyous and safe holiday...

Triple Play in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band.

Almost finished smoking Bacchanalia in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Esoterica Dorchester in a Ben Wade brandy bowl

Classic Burley Kake in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob.

2010 Christmas Cheer in the Walt Cannoy (spelled it right this time!) Suede Dublin with long white stem. Heading out for brunch with the neighbors shortly.

11354650636_89cf91a010_c.jpg

Finishing up my first bowl of the ONLY 'Baccy one can smoke on 'Fritmas Day, McC's Christmas Cheer 2013, this one in a Charatan Special Banker .  :santa: :santa: 

...Condor Long Cut...now, PS Natural Dutch Cavendish in an Ardor Christmas Pipe to celebrate this Christmas Day... :santa: 

...up next...R. Lewis Wingfield Mixture... :rendeer:

Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in an Aldo Velani 1/4 bent bulldog

Earlier, it was Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule. Now, it's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Murray Dunhill My Mixture 965 in a Comoy's Extraordinaire Sandblasted Billiard.

Burley London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

C&D Guilford courthouse in my Radice Rind bamboo billiard.

Think I'll go suffer the outside cold air and have some aged Stonehaven in the Rad Davis Squashed Tomato Morta with Black Bamboo Shank and Amber Stem which will give me a good reason for a wee dram of 1966 Armagnac Casterede to remove the chill! ;)

11409338705_fcd3787688_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.