What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bowl of MacBaren Club Blend in a Castello Sea Rock Bulldog. :D

Back to Flake Medallions in a Dunhill shell billiard.

Even' all, Uhle's Crushed White Burley, in a old/new Lorenzo Full bent Brandy, Bob's Chocolate flake '03, in my old cellini calabash, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Tonight I enjoyed a bowl of GLP's Odyssey and a bowl of Mac Baren's HH Vintage Syrian in two bent meers. Life is good!! :cheers: :D FTRPLT

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Windy here.

:) Paul

Good afternoon from sunny Northern California!

Smoking a bowl of MacBaren HH Mature Virginia in an estate Longchamp Dublin with a jigger of Laphroig 10 year.

Just finishing a bowl of Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple. Earlier the same famous tobacco in a Jobey POY A.

On the Town in my Bully this afternoon, and some DarkStar in my freehand later.

As of when I clocked out earlier this afternoon, I worked 24 of the past 34 hours with 4 hours sleep mixed in there somewhere last night. I just finished an amazingly glorious smoke out on the back porch, an Illusione Holy Lancero with a wee dram of Balvenie Double Wood on the side - neat, of course. Man, that was one transcendental smoke 8)

Puff Daddy":dvg4rvzr said:
As of when I clocked out earlier this afternoon, I worked 24 of the past 34 hours with 4 hours sleep mixed in there somewhere last night. I just finished an amazingly glorious smoke out on the back porch, an Illusione Holy Lancero with a wee dram of Balvenie Double Wood on the side - neat, of course. Man, that was one transcendental smoke 8)
Sounds like you were in the zone PD, though with that little sleep and that much work in a short period of time it very well could have been the Twilight Zone. You sure you weren't dream'n? :lol: Congratulations!

Hey PD....Balvenie Doublewood goes well with lots of things...some of them tobacco!!!! :lol: FTRPLT

Another bowl of Mac Barens HH Vintage Syrian in a bent meer billiard. For any of you who may be Pacific US Navy vets, I purchased this meer in the old China Fleet Club in Hong Kong 'bout 1977!! :D FTRPLT

ftrplt":5lwwegyf said:
Another bowl of Mac Barens HH Vintage Syrian in a bent meer billiard. For any of you who may be Pacific US Navy vets, I purchased this meer in the old China Fleet Club in Hong Kong 'bout 1977!! :D FTRPLT
Ah yes, The china Fleet Club, I consumed many cans of Tiger Beer there. If memory serves, the duty free shop was the entire 4th. floor of the building. at the time I was'nt into meers. But I did bring some Silk Fabric
home to the wife. Stopped in there during WestPac 79-80 most of which was spent in the Persian gulf

Justpipes":txyunw8f said:
... it very well could have been the Twilight Zone.
No doubt that was a contributing factor :lol:

ftrplt":txyunw8f said:
Hey PD....Balvenie Doublewood goes well with lots of things...some of them tobacco!!!! :lol: FTRPLT
Amen to dat! 8) This is about the finest, smoothest scotch I've ever had. I like Laphroig for it's character but the Double Wood is sublime 8)

Good Morning All,

Black Frigate in a Peterson system

Cool but sunny day.

:) Paul

To coin one of PD's descriptions of a good smoke, I believe that I just achieved a transcendental smoking moment with GLP Cumberland in a Kaywoodie Elegante bent dublin. Very nice!

FM On the Town again in a bent Italian B&M cheapie. I've got 1/4 of a 50g tin left that I got about a week ago. Suffice to say I like this stuff although Across the Pond is a touch better IMO. That'll be my next order from SmokingPipes, and I think I'll pick up the 100g this time as well. :pipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.