What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bowl of Altadis' Fox & Hound (some of that free stuff they sent out a few weeks ago!) in a Savory billiard! Actually wasn't too bad!! Some kind of "flavoring" In it; maybe just the Perique! Not sure I would ever buy it outright; but it was one hell of a lot better than I was expecting! :D :D FTRPLT

Having a bowl of SH Krumble Kake in a BC Bulldog... hunched on the kitchen floor by the window with the fan running... the things a guy has to do to smoke English mixtures indoors!

Coffee on the side; Steelers-Giants on TV.

Priming for the week with some '02 Robusto in a Tinsky '01 Christmas (diamond shank Dublin), and a large cupa.

Buddy

Started the day with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Standard large billiard. Just something about the Americana of Walnut in a Kaywoodie. Priceless! After all, it was the smoke of choice for the late great Gearld Ford.

Good Morning All,

Hodgepodge in a cob.

Nice day expected here.

:) Paul

Paying Penzance a revisit after about a year. Much tastier than I remember with a sweetness in the background I can almost taste, but more of a whisper on my tongue than anything else. Maybe it's my taster, or maybe the tobacco needed a bit of sleep. Either way, it is great so far!

Mid day I enjoyed a wonderful bowl of Walnut in a Dunhill Shell Biar bent billiard and then later in the afternoon I smoked another bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Standard large billiard. Rounded out the day's smoking with half a bowl of Walnut in the Dunhill Shell Briar. With the temperature dropping it was a wonderful day for pipe smoking!

Balkan Sobranie virginia #10 in my trusty Eltang horn. maybe one more bowl and this tin is gone. too bad. sigh.

Orlik Golden Sliced in my meerschaum.

A great smoke in one of my favorite pipes.

African Queen from Smoky's in Knoxville in a Molina bent billiard. Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! :)

Starting the day with a bowl of Walnut in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard.

Good Morning All,

GH Coniston Cut Plug in a savinelli

Overcast but mild here.

:) Paul

GL Pease Cumberland in my brand, spankin' new Volcano from Kurt Huhn

Loading a bowl of Walnut in a Luciano sandblast dublin.

Well, the bowl of Walnut in the Luciano turned out to be a dandy! A very nice smoke to round out the day.

AW, come on, JP!! Fess up,,,Have you ever had a "bad" bowl of Walnut????? :lol!:

Just finished a fine bowl of GLP's Odyssey in a Loewe pot. :cheers: :pipe: FTRPLT

Status
Not open for further replies.