What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Overcast mild day here.

:) Paul

Afternoon All, Last nite, Fox's Banker's Mix. '01, in a Sav. Auto#5, also in my Nat. ver. Sea Rock Canadian Castello[#75?]. Scotch Flake'03, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Started the day off early this morning with a very nice bowl of Walnut in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard and for a mid day smoke that I just finished it was Walnut in a Luciano sandblast dublin.

For the drive home, I'll dip into my odd mix of leftovers that accumulate at the bottom of pouches & tins that I throw together for a wild, wonderful adventure of flavors, in my kaywoodie 13B. :pipe:

Had to do a little yard work. Enjoyed two bowls of HH Vintage Syrian in GBD billiard and a Savinelli pot. :pipe: FTRPLT

EJinVA":a5dcigex said:
For the drive home, I'll dip into my odd mix of leftovers that accumulate at the bottom of pouches & tins that I throw together for a wild, wonderful adventure of flavors, in my kaywoodie 13B. :pipe:
EJ, you really seem to be liking that Kaywoodie 13B. I am not real fond of the shape but Kaywoodies in general are hard to beat sometimes.

Juat finished another bowl of Walnut in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard.

Last night saw a bowl of Squadron Leader in a basket pipe, and Fm OTT in my Sav. Tonight will be OTT in my Bjarne freehand.

Shoveling snow with a cob full of Carter Hall,,,,

mark":pk50hu0o said:
Shoveling snow with a cob full of Carter Hall,,,,
Yikes! I'm not ready to think about blowing snow. :no:

Working on some SG Grousemoor Plug in a Tinsky naked coral apple. And getting ready to throw steaks on the grill.

Buddy

Started the day early this morning with a very enjoyable bowl of Walnut in a Rinaldo Lithos YY teardrop.

Good Morning All,

Black Frigate in a Peterson system

Cooler day expected here.

:) Paul

Justpipes":c024wrp2 said:
EJinVA":c024wrp2 said:
EJ, you really seem to be liking that Kaywoodie 13B. I am not real fond of the shape but Kaywoodies in general are hard to beat sometimes.
I find the shape good for driving, it's light and fairly short so I can clench it much longer than anything else I've tried. The small bowl holds enough baccy for the drive home.
Matter of fact, today I'll fill it with Prince Albert - tomorrow I'm thinking Walnut.

EJinVA":xwmlquz9 said:
Matter of fact, today I'll fill it with Prince Albert - tomorrow I'm thinking Walnut.
Very wise choice of tobacco there EJ and nothing more fitting than a Kaywoodie to smoke it in.

A little earlier I enjoyed a nice bowl of Walnut in a Rianldo Lithos YYY Titania bent apple.

Even' All, Last nite down @ The Abbey Penzance '04 in my Sav.#5, OJK in a Mc Crannie's Ashton Sand. Bent Billard. Today, PSLTF '04 in my Castello GG Nat. Ver. Sea Rock Canadian[#75?], Escudo '05 in the above McCrannie's which I got From Dock, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Filmore in a Castello KK Collection straight saddle bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.