What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got an early jump on the day with a very nice bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple. By the way, Majestic is one of Kaywoodies' lesser push stem lines and they smoke as good as any high grade that I have had the privilage to smoke! A few of their others are Gold Choice, Elite, Elegante, Gold Sabbiata, Supreme and Burl Cut..... :D :lol:

You ought to try one PB and then you can say you have a funky name graded pipe. :lol:

Good Morning All,

University Flake in a Brigham President.

Cloudy but warming up. Hopefully the snow will melt.

:) Paul

I think I'll pass on the Kaywoodie... I'd even have a hard time smoking one of those if it was a gift :D :D :D :D

Casa Torano now there's a decent stick.

puros_bran":qmk8g28e said:
I think I'll pass on the Kaywoodie... I'd even have a hard time smoking one of those if it was a gift :D :D :D :D
Pipe snob!!!

Afternoon All, More Former's Birdseye Fl. in my Dunnie shell bent pot, in my Brissett 20th Anniv. Calabash, Ennerdale fl. '04 Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
10-1-88

Capt. Earles Ten Russians in an Alpha "Rex"

100_0427.jpg

Smoked a mid day bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard, late afternoon in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple and finishing the day with Walnut again in the Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard.

Even' All, Three pipes to-nite!, In my Ardor Nat. Ver. Sherlock Holmes Calabash Series V11, G&H's CCDL '03, In my Tim Hynick Ann. Calabash, G&H's Rich Dark Honeydew '06, in my Wiley thingamagig Conniston CP '07, Ken. :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

C&D Pennington Gap (2001) in my putty filled, lousy drilled Calabresi mini bent rhodesian (one of my favorite smokers BTW ;))

Started off early this morning with another bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard. How much better could the start of the day be?!

Good Morning All,

Stonehaven in a Dunhill shell squashed tomato.

Sunny day here.. most snow melted.

:D Paul

Rounding out today's smoking with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent billiard. Another good day of smoking!

Even' All, Escudo '05 in my Castello #35kkk OA, Ken. :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

Evenin'. Frog Morton OTT '03 in an old Monterey Specimen Grain briar.

Mac Baren's HH Vintage Syrian in a '66 DH 127 Shell; Odyssey in an old BBB apple. :pipe: FTRPLT

Hey Carlos....How's that Perettis Tashkent :?: Been thinkin' about ordering some for the ol' cellar :pipe: FTRPLT

All the talk about p-lip stems encouraged me to pull out an old Wellington this morning. So I loaded it with Walnut and enjoyed a very nice smoke. Hadn't smoked this old pipe in a long time and it was a darn good smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.