What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP I think I am noticing a trend here. I don't know if it is the Kaywoodies or the Walnut?

Chocolate Flake in a Kaywoodie supergrain 4 digit bent.

Last night, SH 20th Anniversary in a Pavel Hodula bent. This morning, the same in a Caminetto opera billiard.

Newer Marlin Flake (XYZ dist.) in an Emerson's Cape Henry blast (billiard) and, before that, Nightcap in a Hardcastle Royal Bruyere Zulu.

eggman":iqyhzbts said:
It sure is JP. I was talking to 3 guys at work today about food and Lamberts came up. Man I sure am getting ready to hit that place JP. When are you coming over to check it out.Guess we are going to have to talk PB into coming on over too.
Don't forget the Jeepster, I have heard rave reviews but have yet to make the journey to try it. Sounds like a good time to get a midwest/southeast smokeout planned

Well just as I said, after driving the clothes bus down to the inner city folks and homeless this afternoon I fired up a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante bent dublin. Very nice smoke!

No trend Eggman. Just what I smoke most of the time. Though as far as pipes, I have been on a Kaywoodie binge lately. I'll have to let them rest next week. :D

Just finishing up a bowl of Middleton's Cherry Blend in a Weber bent billiard. This reminds me of Walnut but with a mild cherry flavoring in place of the latakia. Burns nice and clean with no bite.

Jim

Ol'Dawg":pslk7ibt said:
Just finishing up a bowl of Middleton's Cherry Blend in a Weber bent billiard. This reminds me of Walnut but with a mild cherry flavoring in place of the latakia. Burns nice and clean with no bite.

Jim
Haven't visited that in a long long time Jim. Might just have to buy a pouch of it. I am heading down to JR's tomorrow.

Even' All, In my #35 Castello OA kkk Dunbar, in my Steve Weiner rust. long shanked Dublin, Haddo's '06, I can't smoke this during the Sox season every time I do they lose! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

Cumberland ,Prince Albert ,Perique, mix , in a ohm paul.

Last pipe of the night: Rattray's Black Mallory in a small c. 1962 Whitehall Balmoral Dublin. Sweet dreams....

Butternut Burley in a full bent Meer,Swan Necked.

Funn

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Peterson system.

Cloudy day here.

:) Paul

Good afternoon everyone. Cold, wet and grey day here - just right for stopping indoors smoking some SG FVF in a Pete 303.

Alan :pipe:

Enjoying a bowl of Laurel Heights in a 3/4 bent Rhoddie from Jirsa. A great combo!!!

Esoterica Tobacciana Margate in an Alpha Beta (full bent Dublin), toasty and nutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.