What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenin' All,
Some aged Glengarry Flake in a Kaywoodie 2005 POY.
Gettin' nasty cold here after a balmy two days.
doc :pipe: :pipe:

When visting Jr's down in Selma, NC today I had the pleasure of sitting at their tobacco bar and enjoying a nice bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard.

Even' All, Reiner LGF in my Nuvole 2 Cloud Renissance pipe, This is one of the finest Va/Perique, there is, from '06. Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

Started this day off early with a nice bowl of Walnut in a Dunhill 5102 Shell Briar.

Morn' All, More Reiner LGF '06, this time in my Castello #35 kkk OA Ken :tongue:

Good Morning All,

McB Cube in a Wolfgang.

Light snow here this morning.

:) Paul

Saturday I smoked my own blend; I took some Organic Pipe Dreams and threw in a splash of Spiced Rum last week and let it sit; it was great, excellent flavor. Enjoyed it in my Tinsky Coral Rhodesian.
Sunday I smoked Mac Barons Navy Flake also in the Tinsky C.R.
:pipe:
A very fine sleet falling here as I'm writing this, chance of snow tonight.

Yet another cold, wet and grey day here. Some Velvan Plug in my old Jambo Meer.

Alan :pipe:

Just finished a mid morning bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard. When the alligators are up to your eyeballs and snapping, sometimes you just have to load up a bowl and zone out for a little while! :D

Had another bowl of the aged Brown Clunee this morning in a Heeschen P shape. It was so good and the pipe is dry so I'm going to load up another. Heavy Lake Effect snow here in S/W lower Michigan and alot more coming this evening so I'll be working. Maybe all night :face:

Enjoying a bowl of S&G BBF in a saddle bit Jirsa Billiard.. It sure is good :cyclops: :sunny:

Loading up a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante full bent egg, for the 45 minute drive home. Think I'll take my time and really enjoy it while I watch everyone else stressing out on the freeway.

m2j3t6":qqz4tiby said:
Heavy Lake Effect snow here in S/W lower Michigan :face:
We are getting a light lake effect flurry here in S/W VA., more for tonight.

For the ride home a Kaywoodie 13B pipe of my potpourri (bottom of the tins/pouches)baccy mix. :pipe:

Even' All, In my 20th Ann. Calabash by Mike Brissett, Garsmere fl. '07 Ken.

Last pipe of the night: McConnell Scottish Cake in an old Edward's Brandy #02...

Started the day off early this morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante full bent egg. A nice way to start!

This morning, a nutritious breakfast of McClelland Navy Cavendish in a Tsuge Dublin with a strong cup of coffee.

Good Morning All,

Full Virginia Flake in a Peterson calabash.

Overcast here.

:) Paul

After a very busy day, settling down with Irish Flake/SG Black XX Rope (50:50). In a Pete SH Prof.

Alan :pipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.