What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown Rope No. 4 in a Peter Kent natural. Anyone ever heard of this brand? I found it in antique store, unsmoked, for $5. Irregardless it smokes pretty damn good, good grain on one side, and no fills that I can find.

Rewarding self for round one of snow blowing with a bowl of '02 Caravan. Winds are 35 - 45 MPH, so there's going to be a round 2 this evening.

Buddy

Buddy Springman":21sm3xny said:
Rewarding self for round one of snow blowing with a bowl of '02 Caravan. Winds are 35 - 45 MPH, so there's going to be a round 2 this evening.

Buddy
With winds like that, isn't snowblowing sort of a study in futility? I think you should reward yourself with two bowls! :pipe:

Yesterday afternoon and evening two bowls of Christmas Cookie so good.

Good Morming All,

Penzance in a Brigham

-32 o C brrrrrrrrrrr

:) Paul

FM in a 60's Irwin's 9489 Rum Matured Billiard-Square Shank Saddle (that's what the box in came in says).

Feel bad for you northerners, it's 72 and :sunny: in SRQ. Watching the Bucs game outside, in shorts!

D'.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in the new Kaywoodie Christmas Party pipe. A foot and a half of snow on the ground, still falling after 3 days of this stuff. grrrrr.
:santa:

Spent the afternoon at the Gun & Knife show over at the fairgrounds and enjoyed Walnut in a Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard and a Kaywoodie GF POY bent billiard. I went looking for a particular Case brand knife with no success but I did purchase an old Rodgers Sheffield pipe knife/tool from one of the Case dealers.

Even' All, BS '04, in my Poole & Smythe #804 Dunhill Red Bark ODA, I've decided to give some of youse guys a break and smoke up some of my rarer tabacs to save you the trouble of waiting in line after I kick off, :twisted: Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

On a frigid night in MO I'm smoking some Peretti's Park Square in a Stanwell Zebrano billiard. This is far and away my favorite VA/Per at the moment, another masterful blend by Robert Peretti.

Smokey

Once again rewarding self for snow blowing: Kendal Flake in a Tsuge Mizki. Then it's off to a short day in the office - unless all Hell breaks loose, that'll be it for the week.

Buddy

pipetongue1":u4pqsujm said:
Even' All, BS '04, in my Poole & Smythe #804 Dunhill Red Bark ODA, I've decided to give some of youse guys a break and smoke up some of my rarer tabacs to save you the trouble of waiting in line after I kick off, :twisted: Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
Ken, you ain't go'n no where soon! :D :D :D

Started off the day early this morning with Walnut in the huge Tinsky Coral full bent dublin. The stuff pipe lore comes from!!!

20 degrees this morning after yesterday around 70. Back up in the 60's Christmas Eve and Day. I sure wish this weather would make up it's mind!!!!!!!!!!!

Justpipes":9zbrky8f said:
Started off the day early this morning with Walnut in the huge Tinsky Coral full bent dublin. The stuff pipe lore comes from!!!

20 degrees this morning after yesterday around 70. Back up in the 60's Christmas Eve and Day. I sure wish this weather would make up it's mind!!!!!!!!!!!
12 degrees here in Atomic City USA this morning. I've been reading this thread and feeling awful. Haven't smoked since Thursday and am Jonesin real bad. Hopefully this afternoon or evening. Going to Florida tomorrow where it's in the mid seventies. Yee Haw!!!!!!

Good Morning All,

G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake, courtesy of Santa Ken :tongue: , in a Lorenzetti billard.

-25 C brrrrrrrrr

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.