What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pleasent & calm Saturday in the 50's, smoking Walnut in the morning, in a cob (excellent combo by the way), the evening smoked my new Tinsky Author packed with Va flake.
Sunday, windy & colder in the 30's, got in a brief smoke with sugar barrel in a kaywoodie bent apple as I went out to feed the horses in the evening.
Today, 10 degrees when I got up after a windy night, it's calmer now up to about 18 degree's. I think I'll have a bit of University flake in the new Tinsky for the early drive home today.
Looks to warm up as the week progresses. Christmas forcast is mid 40's & partly cloudy.
:pipe: on Brothers.

4 degrees,,,35mph wind across the lake from Canada....lake effect snow..,,,stuffed a meer with dark fragrant,,,mug o coffee,,,remember when they tied a rope between the house and barn so you wouldn't get lost going back and forth?,,,,,

gonna head into the marine corps tonight and smoke a bowl of Boswells countryside.

tudor castle in my large lb style Eltang billiard. this tin has been open about a month now and it is incredibly good. I can't wait for Mcclellands to produce this again. I love this stuff!

vaperfavour":ydbq7kc5 said:
tudor castle in my large lb style Eltang billiard. this tin has been open about a month now and it is incredibly good. I can't wait for Mcclellands to produce this again. I love this stuff!
Can't say i've ever heard of it.....Off to do some research!

Oh, and I'm smoking some christmas cookie!

Just finished a bowl of Boswell's Magnum Blend in a Jan Zeman, a superb smoking pipe. Jan drills his pipes for a very open draw, something I like a lot.

Smokey

Good Morning All,

Peretti's Curley Cut Plug, thanks to brother :tongue: , in a Wolfgang.

-31 c brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:) Paul

Started off early this morning with Prince Albert in my new Radice Silk Cut liverpool (properly identified by PD).

Rounded out the day's smoking the same as I started with PA in the new Radice. Might start tomorrow morning the same way.

Earlier: Escudo in a Blazejewski Horn

Now: Exhausted Rooster in a Stanwell Zebrano. Most flavorful blend I have had in a long time!

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool...

Still cold -30 c brrrrrrrrrrrr

Slow Puffs":ndr3vkdx said:
Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool...

Still cold -30 c brrrrrrrrrrrr

Puffs,

Could you post a photo of the Dunhill Liverpool? PD says that my new Radice is a liverpool but I was not familiar with that shape before. I really like it.

Thanks!

Started off this morning with Prince Albert in the Kaywoodie POY Thorn dublin. An outstanding smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.