What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking some Lane's RLP-6 (one of my go to smokes) in a Don Fuhr custom egg.

Good Morning All,

SG's Christmas '06 in a Brigham president.

-31 c brrrrrrrrrrrr

:) Paul

Started off early this morning with Prince Albert in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard. Loading up a mid-morning/afternoon smoke of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard.

Enjoying a bowl of Haddos Delight. I sure like this blend from a special source :sunny:

Star of the east in an aldo morelli. Packing and planning for a trip tonight to florida with the little lady. a 2002 tin FMOTB, boats, and gators await!

Some absolutely delicious Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a Wilke billiard. This great cubed burley has now fallen victim to the Conwood ownership of Lane Limited. I hope that those of you who enjoy it stocked up prior to it's demise.

Tonight was the first night since Sunday I was feeling like smoking so I got in a lot!

I started off with McClellands Holiday Spirit in the meer, which was mighty tasty. Next I tried out Amy's Boswell with some Sweet and Mild from Boswell. Then I had Christmas Cookie in my Boswell freehand. All in all a very nice little smoke session. I may have some more of that Holiday Spirit outside on the balcony tonight it was that good.

Even' All, Earlier in my Berkshire by Tinsky, Bob's '03, this tobac is really coming along! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

I'm smoking some Walnut that Mark was kind enough to send my way to try. Thanks!!! The stuff ain't too shabby!!!

I'm smoking a bowl from my last precious tin of ERRd in a Tinsky bulldog. Two American classics, one of them now virtually extinct. How could Conwood do this to us?

Smokey

Nothing--I'm living vicariously through you guys as I'm still fighting a massive cold. I did try some McCelland Christmas Cheer 2007 for about 20 minutes yesterday but could neither taste nor smell anything. Herf on.

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

-14 c much better

In honor of -14 c, I also just loaded my Brissitt billiard/poker/lavot kind of cross breed with Marlin Flake. It's low 70s here today with tornado and sever storm warnings.

Natch

Having ome Fillmore in a meer. It sure is good IMO.

Holiday Spirit in the sultanpipes wolf head meer. Tastes really good. :D

Good Morning All,

SG Christmas '06 in a Wolfgand.

-13 c outside

Status
Not open for further replies.