What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the 2015/rum rope. Quite differant but still good. Now Iam having some DGT'd pipes I have sitting on the desk. One down and 2 to go. I think its the 2015/brown pigtaiil. It still taste good LOL

Rounding out the day with a very nice bowl (what could be nicer) of Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple.

Even' All, Some dgt'd G&H's Brown Flake aro.'03 with a parfait of Dark Flake Aro.'03, in my Colm Magner Raindrop, next up C&D's RiverBoat Gambler in my Tim Hynick Calabash, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Finished the evening with a really nice bowl of Wesleys #50 in an Ashton Pebble Grain LX bulldog. FTRPLT

I smoked some Escudo in several of my briars and the last 1/3 of the bowl got too wet and numerous futile relights,tried the same tobacco in a XL Baki meer and it burned to the bottom cool and dry. :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

Started the day with Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple. Outstanding!

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Sunny day here.

:) Paul

Afternoon All, A Big Bowl of University Flake in my POY '01 Kaywoodie, Ken :tongue:

Just finished an awesome bowl of Walnut in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar.

Even' All, DGTing University Flake, in my Kaywoodie POY '01, Ken. :tongue:

Blue Note in a churchwarden

with a hefty glass of rye and coke.

*one of those days

Started the day off with a bowl of Walnut in a Jobey POY A. Nice!

Keeping it simple. Ended last evening with Prince Albert in a Missouri Meer after reading a recommendation on a thread here somewhere, quite satisfying. :pipe:

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson, donegal.

Getting cooler each night.. -9 C this am.

:) Paul

Aston Artisan Blend in a basket billiard, good stuff!

lunch break calls for a bowl of Boswells "Dans blend" in a squat bulldog, and a mug of joe on this rainy day

Finished the last of my "Dans Blue Note" sample from Slow Puffs in my meer.

I enjoyed it during a nice morning walk to pick up my car from the local watering hole. Yet another great reason to not drink and drive!

Thanks for the sample Slow Puffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.