What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

FVF in a Dunhill shell bulldog.

Cooler day but sunshine.

:) Paul

Had a bowl of Brown Clunee this morning and about to load up another in a Heeschen cognac.
Getting a break from the snow but more expected this weekend.

The day is done and the bowl is packed. McC Yenice Agonya in my just arrived Stanwell Danish Reserve reconditioned Estate pipe. Very nice smoker, too!

A rare evening bowl to celebrate a 4 day holiday weekend :D Conniston cut plug unscented in a Castello KK Collection straight bulldog

Walnut in a no name briar from the local tobacco shop. Nice evening smoke.

Two bowls of SOTE tonight...One in a '60 DH Tanshell #59 billiard; other in an old saseini Tanshell "Danzey" bent bulldog!! :pipe:

Will be gone for a few days....Everyone have a thankful "Thanksgiving!!!' FTRPLT

Rounded out the day with a wonderful bowl of Walnut in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar.

Giving Morely's best a go in a cob. Not sure how I feel about it, maybe it needs to age a bit.

C&D Pennington Gap in my Huhn Volcano

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Easing into the holiday with some Bosun Cut Plug in a Glenn Tinsky bent brandy, and a cupa.

Buddy

Good thanksgiving morning to all! St James flake in a Viprati billiard

Puff Daddy":2b9e1pm6 said:
Good thanksgiving morning to all! St James flake in a Viprati billiard
That is an outstanding looking pipe PD!

I am loading a bowl of Walnut in a Brissett Freehand Dublin.

Good Morning All,

Mc 2025 in a Wolfgang

Cool but sunny day.

:) Paul

I've had two bowl of Exhausted Rooster this AM so far. I really like it!! I will have to try and get some more when the money starts to come in in a couple of weeks. Think I'll go have another.

Status
Not open for further replies.