What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boswell's Christmas Cookie in the new Boswell freehand... smoking like a dream for last hour this pipe is huge.

Margate in a Hillson billiard. I need to get more of this. A very nice med. English, yum.

For the ride home; some of this excellent Peterson University Flake I got yesterday in my Akropolis Amadeus #346.
:pipe: on Brothers

C&D's Elegant Emu (donated by the ever generous Slow Puff's) in my new cob ;)

Carter Hall/Butternut Burley mixed 1 to 3 respectively in my Savinelli antique shell.

Good smoke on this icy cold evening.

A mid-day smoke of Walnut in an amazing Stanwell Majestic freehand dublin, thanks to Santa and finishing out the evening with Walnut in the Kaywoodie Thorn billiard.

Majestic 586 from Boswell's in my off brand briar. The wife and kid are away so the dad will smoke!

Boswell's sweet and mild, in the freehand. it's been a good night. :D

Starting off early with some Haddos' in a Don Carlos. They go real well together.

Started the day very early this morning with Walnut in a Kaywoodie Handmade Sandblast saddle bit billiard.

Good Morning All,

Epiphany in a Brigham president.

snowed over night... temperatures expected to go sharply downward tonite

:) Paul

Some five year old HOTW in a Dunhill group four cumberland billiard.

After a mid-morning bowl of Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple I believe that I will load up a bowl for an afternoon smoke in the Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.