What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walnut , a little Perique mixed aged for one year ago today, opened and suprised at the differance, a great smoke, I liked it right out of the tub, but ageing with the Perique really makes for a good smoke, I smoke Cobs most times with Walnut, but with the aged Walnut brought out and old Dunhill Billard, Ill say as good a smoke as you can find, nice flavor , peppery, an experiment that turned out really well.

tudor castle in my eltang poker. I truly believe that this stuff will be legendary. in many years time guys ( like me) will be paying hundreds for this. truly a great smoke!

Patriot flake in a Missouri Meerschaum Patriot Cob. I am really liking this blend.

Laurel Flake in a Sara Eltang Christmas Pipe. This pipe smokes like a dream and this is my all time favorite tobacco. Shame it's not in production anymore as far as I know.

Thanks Santa and TJ!

Good Morning All,

Balkan #504 in a Brigham president... to confront the chill (brrrrr)

-25 C with -37 c windchill and its going to last for a few days (hopefully not weeks :no: )

:) Paul

So far today I have enjoyed two bowls of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard and a Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard.

A two-bowl walk :penguin: with the doggies today. SOTE in a BBB Ultonia and Savinelli Extra (both from the 60's) bent bulldogs. :pipe: FTRPLT

Frog Morton in a Dunhill Billard. great after bird hunting today,

Murrys Yachtsman in a Stanwell hans christan anderson churchwarden.

Boswell's Sweet and Mild in the wolf meerschaum

Working on a small bowl of Kendal Flake while waiting for the dryer to beep.

Buddy

Yesterday, Astley #99 in an Astley billiard; then two bowls of Smoker's Haven's Best Blend in a Pohlman squat Rhodesian.

SOTE in a Savory billiard. :D May be the last bowl for a few days. Temps are falling rapidly; high at noon, 71F....tonight, 30's; tomorrow, below freezing!!! :( FTRPLT

Rattray's Black Virgina in a Dunhill County Cumberland...

L6_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.