What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puff Daddy":qgqq0c3e said:
Well, after a rough couple o' days I'm up and about again. I had a reaction to the anaesthesia and pain meds and was flat on my back saturday and sunday. I was in much more distress from the side effects than the surgery itself, the anaesthesia and meds creating some serious havoc with my system. That has passed now and I'm just concentrating on moving the shoulder so it won't freeze up and working through this with little medication, which is just fine with me after all that nonsense. Been walking about a little and smoking some. Just finished a nice bowl of Heinrich's special curlies in a Stanwell Reg'd billiard 8)
Welcome back PD! Glad you are getting back into the swing of things again.

Starting out this day with a bowl of some very well aged Marlin Flake. It sure tastes great!!!

Puff Daddy":jhdaz0l3 said:
Well, after a rough couple o' days I'm up and about again. I had a reaction to the anaesthesia and pain meds and was flat on my back saturday and sunday. I was in much more distress from the side effects than the surgery itself, the anaesthesia and meds creating some serious havoc with my system. That has passed now and I'm just concentrating on moving the shoulder so it won't freeze up and working through this with little medication, which is just fine with me after all that nonsense. Been walking about a little and smoking some. Just finished a nice bowl of Heinrich's special curlies in a Stanwell Reg'd billiard 8)
Glad your on the mend PD. Take full advantage of it! :D

Started the morning off with Exhausted Rooster in a Perry Mountain Laurel poker. WOW! This stuff is outstanding!

Good Morning All,

Penzance in a Brigham president.

snowed during nite ans about -14 c

:) Paul

Morning smoke coming up...about to smoke some Da Vinci in a Meer Calabash...

Abington in a Mastro de Paja dublin.

PuffDaddy - keep that shoulder moving as the doc recommends. I had reconstructive shoulder surgery a few years ago and everything worked out great as I followed doc's orders - painful as they were - and my shoulder is good as new. I know a guy who ignored his doctor and his excercises and his shoulder is not good to say the least.

Good luck.

Enjoyed a mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Don Carlos 2 note bent dublin and finsihing the days smoking with a bowl of Exhausted Rooster in the Perry Mountain Laurel poker.

Embarcadero in a ca. 1950 Parker straightgrain billiard with a LL custom stem.

I'd be very surprised if it got any better than the above combination.

Different maybe, but not better.

:face:

Good Morning All,

Mc2035 in a Wolfgang

-18 c with snow over night.

:) Paul

Had to work last night. More snow! Had time for a quick bowl of HOTW in a grp 2 Dunhill Amber Root pot. Starting today with another bowl of HOTW in the grp 5 apple.

Gawith&Hoggarth Best Brown Scented in a SMS Eagle Claw meer.

Winslow :sunny:

Another nice day of smoking! I reached deep into the cellar for something to take my new Tinsky on her maiden voyage, a bowl of Union Leader. Outstanding! Then a bowl of Walnut in the Don Carlos and finishing out the day's smoking with a bowl of Walnut in the new Tinsky.

Status
Not open for further replies.