What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...BLWB...now, Altadis Red Ribbon in a Cavicchi (CCCC) bent smooth apple... :cheers:

...up next...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices... :cheers:

Peacehaven in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

It's 11:50 CDT and am finishing up my third bowl of the day, some more McC's FM 2000, my fave st. Red Va. in my GBD Virgin st. bulldog I got when I got back from the University of S. Vietnam in '70. It was one of the first "good" pipes I bought and has been a "good 'un" ever since :twisted: :twisted:

Almost finished smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. Got half an ounce from a good friend today. And another friend gifted me some Rich Dark Flake along with other stuff from England. Just a great day for "hate" mail!!!

P&W Dummerston in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Good evening from the cloudy Athens. Phew...too much moisture and i start working on this BC.
215659321769fee2c1e8ae7a7a11efa063f21c3d.gif

215659228e5022c619c5e4fd6b58ca99b0b64944.jpg

Mac Baren Mixture Modern.

McClellend Red and Black in a Castello Sea Rock KK32 Canadian.

P&W #515 in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood.

MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Listing this a little early: P&W #400 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

It's 18:29 CDT and having the last of my pre-dinner bowl of Ketchup/sweet, some McC's  5100 RC in my Edward's Straight Grained 1/8th bent Apple/Pot. Oil cured Algerian Briar and straight Red Va mmmmmmmm :twisted: :twisted:

Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple.

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren Latakia Flake in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. Can't believe I was gifted this rare treat! :D

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Pure Virginia in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair. Wasn't quite so crazy about it at first, but it's growing on me now that the bowl is seasoned with the flavors.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.