What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: 2014 McClelland Christmas Cheer in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

SG Skiff in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Blackhorse":3g7jffim said:
Jim - your review of Walnut makes it sound like its in the same neighborhood as Stonehaven.
It is. I prefer Stonehaven, which is sweeter with a cocoa note and has a little more depth, but Walnut is a very acceptable substitute.

Now THAT'S very interesting.

I think there are a few places where it's obtainable...like maybe synjeco, or however they spell it. I'll have to look into that.

Edit:

Ahhh. There it is...the flake...at Mr Snuff. Roughly $20 for a 50 gm pouch plus $10 intl. shipping.

Hmmm. Next time I order some Viking Dark I'll have to add some Walnut to the order. Or coerce a snuffer to snag some for one of my cockamamie trade deals. I seriously need to try some of this.

I know they make it in Plug form too, but being a beggar and all...well, you know the drill.

Blackhorse":orj6g4x1 said:
Now THAT'S very interesting.

I think there are a few places where it's obtainable...like maybe synjeco, or however they spell it. I'll have to look into that.

Edit:

Ahhh. There it is...the flake...at Mr Snuff. Roughly $20 for a 50 gm pouch plus $10 intl. shipping.

Hmmm. Next time I order some Viking Dark I'll have to add some Walnut to the order. Or coerce a snuffer to snag some for one of my cockamamie trade deals. I seriously need to try some of this.

I know they make it in Plug form too, but being a beggar and all...well, you know the drill.
I never heard of Viking Dark. I'd like to know about it.

Bosun Cut Plug in a Tinksy bent sandblasted apple.

It's 19:49 CDT and let's see if we can get this back on topic, what we SMOKE, not SNORT!! :twisted: :twisted: Me, I'm having another bowl of ketchup loaded Red Va, some McC's FM 2000 in my Charatan Freehand relief Dublin in a much darkened Tanshell finish :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":twirkkhf said:
It's 19:49 CDT and let's see if we can get this back on topic, what we SMOKE, not SNORT!! :twisted: :twisted:  Me, I'm having another bowl of ketchup loaded Red Va, some McC's FM 2000 in my Charatan Freehand relief Dublin in a much darkened Tanshell finish  :twisted: :twisted:
Well, I was wondering if it was snuff or not. I'm not a snuffer, though.

Now smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Being flexible and broadly encouraging among those of limited and grudging scope is a mission requiring great tolerance. Fortunately I also carry a big stick.  ;)

Jim, Viking Dark will open up another world for you.

McClelland Red and Black in my favorite billiard, a Jesse Jones that is currently knocking this tobacco out of the park.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Ryback in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Half way through this bowl of G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a straight 2014 MM Pride Legend.

Almost finished smoking Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

2157157271c17d31940e160dde802e4ad378ee5d.jpg

Briar Patch Chocolate Cream - Savinelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.