What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Smoker Wise Guys in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem.

Smoker’s Pride Mellow in a 2015 John Barrett slight bend smooth rock maple poker with a walnut shank.

mfl5QTh.jpg

Τhree Blind Moose - Greek Handmade pipe.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...now, Altadis RR in a Ser Jacopo XL blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Court of St. James... :cheers:

Some original Dirgeworth Deadly-Rubbed in a Missouri Meerscab Ozark that has a bit of a ghost.

IMG_9454.JPG

I'm a little under the weather today, but not enough to keep me from enjoying a pipe.

It's 11:57 CDT and have just opened a new tin of the BEST blend/mixture made these days, R&B - 50/50 in my Savinelli Silver 115ks Pot I bought this year !!

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur #1 in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Weather's tuned chilly, but I'm home after running some errands, so I'm not concerned about it. :D

Not that far from finishing this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

It's 15:01 CDT and having another bowl of McC's R&B - 50/50 in my Briar Spirit bent Pot w/plateau rim, some of the BEST tobacco blended in one of the BEST pipes I own !! :twisted: :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

For lunch I had Milan's Cherry Velvet in an old cob pipe. Had a fruit and a veggie for lunch. Haha haha.

Almost finished smoking Moonshine XXX Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Amphora Brown in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin.

Newminster Superior Navy Flake in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.