What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the day...SG Cob Plug in a Brebbia first Tan Calabash... :rendeer:

GH Scotch Flake in a Lane-era Charatan sandblasted pot.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Good morning dear members, greetings from Athens.We have sun here and the temperature is 12-14ºC, i am searching for a new service boots in e-stores while drinking double Greek coffee and i am smoking:

218540213b870dbc169d7ada96b3d9ba1645f75f.jpg

4noggins Lord Methley's - Aldo Morelli.

...early AM...PA...now, HH Bold KY in an Ardor DR Urano bent apple... :rendeer:

...up next...G&H KY Nougat... :rendeer:

Stood at the porch with a bowl of SG SL in my Parker Billiard. Splendid.

Greenodd Rope with a touch of Scotch flake for added flavor in a Jobey strawberry

Just finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. Starting to run low on this blend.

It's 11:13 CST and just lit my second bowl of the BEST blend/mixture made today, McC's R & B - 50.50 in my BY Patent Dunhill Shell Apple . :twisted:

Mystery plug in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy. The friend who sent me the plug didn't know what it is, and I'm trying to figure it out, too.

At this festive season of the year, gentlemen, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the Poor and destitute pipes, who suffer greatly at the present time. Many thousands are in want of common repairs; hundreds of thousands are in want of common cleaning, sirs.

A few of us are endeavouring to bring to these poor pipes some care and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices.

IMG_6144.JPG

In that effort, I am bringing some warmth to a reborn Thermofilter with some tasty Orlik Golden Sliced.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Listing this early: HU test blend #3 in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque. Have enough for another bowl.

Listing this early: 2012 Best Brown Plug in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. I'll find out if the mystery plug I smoked earlier is this.

Super Value English Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

Piffyr":3ohht14v said:
At this festive season of the year, gentlemen, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the Poor and destitute pipes, who suffer greatly at the present time. Many thousands are in want of common repairs; hundreds of thousands are in want of common cleaning, sirs.

A few of us are endeavouring to bring to these poor pipes some care and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices.

In that effort, I am bringing some warmth to a reborn Thermofilter with some tasty Orlik Golden Sliced.
Very kind of you, dear sir. However, I shall sit around a homely MM Country Gentleman, stuffed not with razzleberries, but with Navy Flake. Still, it's the Christmas season!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eq1oJJ9M784" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.