What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...BLWB in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :rendeer:

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

P&W #10 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

DrT999":tdq8gmo5 said:
Very kind of you, dear sir.  However, I shall sit around a homely MM Country Gentleman, stuffed not with razzleberries, but with Navy Flake.  Still, it's the Christmas season!
+10 for answering one Dickens reference with another.

-5 for making me sing that song in my head for the remainder of the evening.

Almost finished smoking Dunhill Standard Match in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

2002 McClelland Anniversary in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Just finished work and this bowl of MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

21858646a135d28206147ea43863002ba7bc3769.jpg

J.M Boswell Countryside - Vauen.

4th Generation 1931 in a Charatan sandblasted Lovat.

It's that time of year; the time when the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes once again make an appearance on the store shelves. Are they good? Certainly not. They pretty much taste like sugar and candle wax. Do I love them? OH, DEAR SANTA! YESS!!! This one will be accompanying a bowl of Sutliff's Breckinridge in an MM General.

IMG_5656.JPG

Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur #1 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Jim's Va./Bur #2 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Greenodd rope and Scotch Flake in a Grabow 'freehand'

During the holidays, C&D's Billy Budd in a Kaywoodie Prime Grain is compulsory. Relatives, however, are optional.

IMG_6175.JPG

SG Cabbie’s Mixture in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.