What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a Mastro de Paja Brugo bent rusticated egg.

...final pipe of the day...Schermerhorn - Bestoval (1976) crushed plug in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Lovat... :cheers:

A third of the way through this bowl of McClelland 2015 Christmas Cheer in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Fixin' to fire up some 2012 Rattray's Old Gowrie in a Mark Tinsky Natural Black and Tan BoB 2015 POY.

iaVF5O.jpg

Listing my next smoke a little early: the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

Crown Achievement in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Year 2002 London 1000 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

...up with one of my kids who's sick...now that he's going back to sleep, I'll enjoy this bowl of Altadis Red Ribbon in a X-Long Paronelli smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...on the side...Brooke Bond Taj Mahal hot tea...

2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

SG Cabbie’s Mixture in a 1970s full bend straight grain rough top Savinelli Autograph 6 sitter with a cumberland stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching The Stranger starring Orson Welles and a fella who look just like me, see. Robinson does a lot of pipe smoking in this one, see. Myeah!

Just finished smoking Heine's Blend in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

...early AM...BBF...now, Mixture 79 in a Cooper freehand Dublin... :cheers:

...up next....MacBaren Virginia #1... :cheers:

Smoking a little early today, so some Dunhill Early Morning in an Ascorti bent Dublin.

NdJppK.jpg

It's 11:15 CST and having my third bowl of one of my fave Red Va's, McC' 5100 RC, this one in one of my fave Pots, a Savinelli deluxe Milano 121 KS Pot. :twisted:

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.