What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of grading and paperwork ahead over the next three weeks, but no more classes! :cheers: Off to celebrate with a bowl of Revor Plug in a Grabow Royal Duke

Davidoff Scottish Mixture in a Savinelli Oscar Lucite 316 KS.

...early AM...PS #702...then, SG BBF...now, Sillem's Black in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Billiard... :cheers:

...up next...SG Turkish... :cheers:

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

2003 MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit. Have enough for a bowl or so. A bottle of Dr.Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

MacBaren St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Warren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

C&D Rajah’s Court in a 1974 smooth slight bend Tinderbox Aalborg freehand made by Nording with a thin black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem with a black vulcanite stem.

6YO McC Pebblecut in my Hilson Upperten 140 bent paneled Dublin. :)

AJ

About half way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...Player's Navy Cut in a Parker bent bark billiard... :cheers:

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot and a black vulcanite stem.

McClellands Red and Black in an Ascorti Business KS bulldog.

7jwLYW.jpg

Capstan Blue in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.