What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip with a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Orlik Racing Green in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

22382498bd79096d26d551302395bd545b95d4f1.jpg

Black & Elegant Vanille - Real Briar [rustic-paint work in mine, i added a band plus a new stem].

...early AM...PA...now, Wessex Gold Brick in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Virginia #1... :cheers:

Almost half way through this bowl of Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Dunhill's Durbar in my Savinelli Bruna 111-EX. :)

AJ

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording. A bottle of Sprite is my drink on this hot day.

The last of a pouch of Maltan, with a little Louisiana Flake to fill up the bowl of my old Wellpipe

D&R VIP in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...final pipe of the day...Revor Plug in a Hardcastle smooth Canadian... :cheers:

G&H Nessmuk Navy Plug/Brown Plug with Rum in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

About a third of the way through this bowl of the best durn tobacco made today:  Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. Listening to Vin Scully call the Dodgers game.

About half way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone and a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.