What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...BLWB...now, HH Matured Virginia in an Ardor DR Fantasy Urano bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Burley... :cheers:

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

HU Hadde’s Best Irish in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

I am smoking Vauen No. 14 in Stanwell, this is my last post before my summer vacations, i am leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks. When i return i will post some photos with pipes from the places that i will visit.

22626621c2ff378f3fb52e19cd2d2c7ccb49c17e.jpg

God's will i shall come back at August, hope to find you then all here healthy and strong, happy pipe smoking to you all mates!
d020.gif

Now smoking HU Anniversary in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking McClelland Honeydew in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking HU Daddy Gefftl in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Watching the Baseball All Star Game.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Brown Sugar Flake in a Moretti blast bent Dublin... :cheers:

The last of some Velvan Plug in an MM Country Gentleman

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

Just finished smoking Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and black stem.

Now smoking the last of my stash of 4Noggins Weybridge in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip.

McC Red & Black in my Uhle's Bulldog. :)

AJ

Final pipe before heading to bed. Royal Yacht in my Briar Spirit Brandy. Got to have a good nicotine hit before Go. :)

AJ

About half way through this bowl of Peretti’s Cuban Mixture in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles, with a black vulcanite ferrule and stem.

Now far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.